Our Commitment to Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
The Information We Collect:
(1) Personally Identifiable Information. We use your personally identifiable information that is collected on the Site primarily for the following purposes:
- To deliver information, newsletters or other products and services you request or purchase;
- To alert you to special offers, updated information and other new services from Bridalight.com, or other third parties, or to forward promotional materials;
- To complete a transaction or service requested by you;
- To fulfill the terms of a promotion;
- To ensure the Site is relevant to your needs;
- To help us create and publish content most relevant to you;
- To allow you access to limited-entry areas of the Site;
- To contact you in response to your inquiry.
(2) Non-Personally Identifiable Information
Non-personally identifiable information is used as described above and in other ways as permitted by applicable laws, including combining non-personally identifiable information with personally identifiable information.
The Way We Use Information:
- We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
- We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
- We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and to share with advertisers.
- We'll need your email address if you wish to join receive our newsletters or use our service to contact a retailer. All other information is optional. Each newsletter will tell you how to unsubscribe if you want to stop getting our mailings or need to change your email address.
- Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Our Commitment to Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
How to Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please contact us by live chat or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.